Beginning Sunday, May 31, 2020, we are resuming in-person, onsite worship services. We are taking a phased approach, beginning by reopening our Sunday Early Service (9:30am) and our Sunday Morning Service (11:00am). Then, as the situation allows, we’ll be resuming other meetings and activities on property.
We are currently in PHASE 3.
Phase 3 Precautions:
- If you are in an “at-risk” demographic, please stay home and livestream our services.
- If you feel sick, please stay home and livestream our services.
- Please observe the one-way navigation in the hallways.
- Masks are strongly recommended, but not required.
- Please maintain social distancing of 6ft when navigating the building.
- Please observe staggered seating for social distancing.
- No coffee or food will be served.
- Please use the offering boxes instead of offering plates.
These precautions are temporary. They will be relaxed as we move to the next phases of reopening.
The phased plan is outlined below: