Visiting Columbia Road Baptist Church
Visiting any church for the very first time can be an intimidating experience. We want your first visit to CRBC to be refreshing and enjoyable for you if you come alone, with friends or with your entire family. We invite you to experience a friendly welcome and a place where you will feel at home. Our worship services bring inspiring music, informative teaching and preaching and an atmosphere where you can experience the presence and power of God.
Our main worship services are Sunday mornings at 11:00 am and Sunday evening at 6:00 pm. In the morning services. You may want to keep in mind that Junior Church (grades 1-6), Children’s Church (ages 2-5) and a nursery (birth through age 2) are in session only at the 11:00 am hour.
- 11:00 AM – Morning Worship Service
- 9:45 AM – Sunday School Classes for all ages
- 6:00 PM – Evening Worship
- 7:00 PM – Adult Bible Study
- 7:00 PM — Youth Bible Study
- 7:00 PM — Kids’ Master Clubs (October-April)
Directions to Columbia Road Baptist Church
Columbia Road Baptist Church is located at 4116 Columbia Road in North Olmsted Ohio. Our church can be easily accessible from Interstate 90 and Interstate 480. Click HERE for door to door directions
What to expect on your first visit
As you enter our parking lot from Columbia Road, you will find several parking spaces reserved for visitors. One of our greeters will meet you at the door and will help direct you to the service or classes.
A typical worship service will consist of a traditional blend style of congregational and special singing, clear, challenging Bible preaching concluding with an invitation to make personal decisions to follow Christ as Savior or to walk more closely with Him. In addition, on Wednesday evenings, our service includes a special prayer time when we commit to pray for another person throughout the coming week.
Sunday School is at 9:45 am and is in between our two worship services. Bible teaching is the main emphasis in our adult classes as well as the classes for children, infants through high school. These classes are smaller group settings and it is the best way to meet and interact with others.
Where do I take my children?
- If you have infants/babies, we have a well-staffed and secure nursery suite where screened and qualified workers will happily receive your infant through two-year-old children. Just take a left from main lobby down the hall; the nursery will be immediately on your left. As you check your child in at the window, you will be given opportunity to leave any instructions and be told how the nursery workers will reach you if there is a need.
- For children two years old through 6th grade, there are fun, friendly Bible-centered Sunday School classes. The children ages 2-5 stay in the same rooms for both Sunday School and the 11:00 A.M. service. After Sunday School, the 1st-6th grade children make their way to the Fellowship Hall for Junior Church, an age-appropriate service just for them.
- For teenagers, we have both a youth girls’ and a youth boys’ Sunday School class. These students join the regular worship service in the auditorium either before or after Sunday School. There is also a Wednesday night Bible study for teenagers as well many outside activities.